Canara Bank is a renowned bank of India that is offering the world class banking services to customers all over the India and world. Canara Bank offer online Banking Service for the customers of its Core Banking (CBS) Branches. It is offering the banking services to both Retail and Corporate customers. Net-Banking Retail services are designed for retail Customers whileonline banking for Corporate are designed for meeting the requirements of Corporate Customers.
Online banking provides round the clock bankingexperiencing for customers across the world. Any customer, who has an account with CBS Branch, is eligible for enrolment for online banking facility. It is available free of cost and customer can see the demo of the services provided on the home page of bank’s website.For those customers who have more than one account with the bank, it allows to access all the accounts maintained in CBS Branches using one login, given all accounts have same customer number. The facility is also available for all NRI’s customers of the bank.
Canara Bank offers wide range of online banking features for its customers including the following services.
· Check and view the summary of Operative Accounts, Term Deposit and Loan Accounts
· Allows the customers to view all the query transactions for your operative or Loan Accounts
· View the account Details of Operative, Term Deposits, Loan Accounts, etc
· Allows the Funds transfer facility between same branch accounts or other branches via Third Party Transfers
· Allows customers to view Term Deposits, TDS Inquiry and Term Deposit Pay-out Instructions
· Online viewing, initiation, Modification, and Deletion of Standing Instructions
· Cheque Book Request, Stop Payment Instructionsand Online Cheque Book Status Inquiry
· Repayment of Loan and Request for Account Statement and Forex Rate
· Allows you to change password and update profile
· Allows customers to compose mail to bank officials
Canara Bank Login and Registration
For login to access the Canara Bank online banking services, one needs to use User id and Password provided by the bank. Customers are required to get registered for availing this free online banking service. For registration customer needs to submit the completely filled in application to his/her bank branch. The application will be processed by the branch and forwarded to the Central Processing Center. After this, customer will receive separate sealed envelopes for User id and Passwords via mails at registered mailing address.
For login to access online banking services, customer has to visit Net Banking Web site at www.canarabank.in and needs User id, Login Password and Transaction Password provided by bank for successful login.
Canara Bank Security Features
Canara Bank offers stringent security measures for enabling secure transactions with online banking services. It uses the 128Bit SSL mode encryption technique offered by IDRBT for transferring data over the internet and it is considered one of the highly secure ways available on the internet. Bank suggests the customer to keep changing their passwords at regular intervals and it allows the customers to change their passwords any number of times. It keeps the customers data